Released: September 13, 2016
- Fixed a problem where the required jQuery version wasn't loaded.
- Fixed issue with case sensitivity not being enabled on V3 of the lookup form.
Released: September 10, 2016
- Fixed issue with jQuery not be loaded properly in themes (possibly broke some installs).
Released: August 26, 2016
- Fixed issue with not displaying the default title/descriptions for the lookup/recovery pages.
Released: August 24, 2016
- Now title and descriptions for the lookup/recover your order pages now support HTML markup (see advanced settings)
- Fixed button hover colors to work in all browsers.
Released: August 16, 2016
- Fixed powered by link display issues on recover form page.
- Fixed issue with sending out emails on installation.
Released: August 12, 2016
- Fixed bug on failed lookup order attempts not linking properly to the recover URL (only affected custom proxy customers)
- Added an option to remove the powered by link from the design settings dashboard page.
Released: August 6, 2016
- Fixed error with attempting to use V2 dashboard.
- Fixed notifications from not showing up during shop updating.
Released: August 4, 2016
- Fixed bug with on-boarding emails.
- Fixed issue with recover order page wasn't linked up properly on the lookup form.
- Fixed issue with notification bar in dashboard. Now works properly when saving settings.
- Added a Quick Install Panel with a direct link to the Track Your Order Page.
- Added support for customizing app proxy URL.
- Added support for customizing labels on the lookup and recovery forms.
- Added support for customizing link text to navigate between the lookup and recover forms.
- Updated some libraries to keep things running smoothly.
Released: July 30, 2016
- Fixed bug with orders that don't have a order status from displaying properly when recovering orders without a email verification.
- New dashboard - tour, current stats, and more!
- Support docs now has tour videos included.
- Dashboard now loads faster - thanks to a CDN.
Released: July 29, 2016
- Fixed issues on Proxy form that didn't have a theme which had jQuery installed.
- Fixed some display issues with themes not showing the lookup form properly.
- You can now customize your own placeholders i.e. helpful when your using an order prefix.
Released: July 28, 2016
- Migrated Existing Customers over to V3
- Set defaults properly on new order lookup page
Released: July 27, 2016
- Changed error message for orders that were processed outside of Shopify (i.e. subscription payments made through ReCharge). I'm hoping to add full support for order tracking for orders processed outside of Shopify in the future.
- Added padding and centered order lookup and recovery form.
- Added Tutorials section to Support Docs (for video walk-throughs).
Released: July 26, 2016
- Third official release
- Now have a new track your order page (now using a dedicated app page - no more editing pages)
- New support portal (public documentation)
- Ability to change theme colors without touching code
- Ability to change titles, descriptions, and button text
- Two lookup layout types (now you can lookup orders with just an order number)
- Recover orders without leaving your site (no email verification) [optional]
- New Free Plan (up to 100 orders per month)
- New Unlimited Plan
- New Enterprise Plan (unlimited orders and access to API - used for complete customization)
- Reworked the dashboard to focus on making setting changes easier
Released: December 28, 2015
- Second official release (the big rewrite)
Released: July 12, 2015
- First official release